Monday, March 07, 2005

Too much thinking

So I went to post something on Kavita/Nagesh's blog, and the damn thing asked me to get a login first. Now, how rude is that on a scale of one to rude? Imagine your waitress at Cheesecake Factory asking you if you washed your hands first just as soon as you're about to dive into the bread-basket.

So I thought of a username - I had to be careful that it's something that :
a) Looks interesting - (which eliminates the obvious first-name-last-name)
b) I'll remember - (which eliminates everything else)
c) My friends will recognize - (well now we have a real problem)

Two out of three met in a username finalized in two minutes could be considered not bad.

And then I have to think of a title for a Blog. Now why, pray, should I? Here's my thinking - why do any more than you must? And I'm not a lazy bum (by most standards) - in fact, I like to be out and about just as much as the next guy? But to be forced to create a blog just so that I can post a reply to a friend's is just plain outrageous.

Well, so I come up with a title that reflects my latest obsession - but wait!!! That's not all, in order for somebody to be able to get somewhere using the progression of links, I have to have a post in there. And a post needs what - you guessed it, another title.

I think I've blogged enough - I don't mind letting this post end as abruptl

1 Comments:

Blogger Kavita and Nagesh said...

Welcome to the blogging world Preciousss!!! You´ll thank us the day you win the Blogger´s Choice Award.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Kavi and Nagesh

March 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home